ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT?
Does your child have difficulty with communication, movement, self-regulation, play, self-care, eating, or behavior?
Telekids Therapy is a pediatric platform where parents of children 0-5 years old can consult directly with pediatric occupational and physical therapists, speech pathologists, and early childhood education specialists about their child's development.
You'll receive personalized strategies to support your child's development, in their most natural environment, from the comfort of your own home!!
Schedule a free consultation today to see if we're the right fit for you!
When should I speak with a speech and language pathologist?
When should I speak with a physical therapist?
When should I speak with an occupational therapist?
- Poor posture resulting in a child leaning into surfaces and having difficulty sitting upright
- Poor grasp on markers, crayons, and pencils affecting writing, scribbling, and coloring
- Difficulty using two hands together to cut with scissors, write and hold the paper, and pull apart resistive toys.
- Difficulty moving both sides of the body in a coordinated manner and appearing clumsy
- Trouble processing sensory information in the areas of touch, sound, vision, oral motor, and movement - Seeking excessive movement and navigating the environment unsafely
- Low frustration tolerance and having big reactions to small problems
- Difficulty socializing with peers and noticing social cues
- Difficulty attending and following directions
- Needing help with feeding, dressing, hygiene, and tying shoes,
- Difficulty throwing and catching a ball
When should I speak with an early intervention special educator?
- Our early intervention special educators are available for consultation and staff trainings in your daycare or preschool
- Night time routines
- Children with intellectual disabilities
- Recommended play activities and materials, by stage of development
- Language stimulation training
- Social-emotional development support
- Pre-K readiness skills
- Behavior and social-interaction strategies
- Sleep and bedtime routines
Same benefits as traditional therapy!
Saves time for travel!
From the comfort of your own home!
"My son, Emmett, was born at 35 weeks. As a speech-language pathologist, I have been concerned about Emmett meeting his milestones and wanted to ensure he had all the tools he needed for development. Our PT gave me so many wonderful ideas related to motor milestones to help narrow the gap between his adjusted age and chronological age. He has already improved significantly with his grabbing skills, tummy time, and even sitting up. I would have never thought about how to facilitate these motor milestones on my own, and he is thriving because of it! It’s so exciting to see him achieve one milestone and then use directed play to help him reach the next one! It truly has helped him catch up, and I am so grateful! As an SLP, I know motor development is so important and has a direct impact on language development, so seeing both grow together in my own son has been amazing!
Emmett's Mom, March 2021
"My daughter kept on tripping and she was really clumsy. I suspected that she had some quirky things, but I never put it together. After a thorough evaluation, and a couple of visits, I already saw a change. Also, Lizzy had so much fun!!
Elizabeth's mom, August 2021
"My baby was born premature and he was really tight. I had heard of infant massage but couldn't find anyone in our area that specialized in it. The therapist from Telekids Therapy was patient, professional, and she was able to schedule us in the evening so that my husband and I could both learn the infant massage techniques. I would highly recommend doing infant massage! TomTom loved it!!"
TomTom's dad, February, 2021
How does it work?
It's That Simple
Call to schedule a consultation.
Free 15 min consultation to see if we’re the right fit for you.
Get a personalized link in your email for the appointment.